Since 1949, Jack Dempsey Needle Art has been a leader in creating needle art for embroidery. Our charming patterns enable crafters to create wonderful heirloom quality quilts, adorable baby gifts, beautiful pillowcases, irresistible children’s items and many other keepsakes. Because we are centrally located in St. Louis, Missouri, you can expect timely and reliable service.
Jack Dempsey Needle Art takes pride in providing outstanding service that will exceed your expectations. Our speed and accuracy in fulfilling orders is top of class in the industry. Additionally, our customer service representatives are prepared to help you maximize sales with innovative merchandising techniques.
Jack Dempsey Needle Art is here to provide you the solutions that will help you meet your customers’ needs. Our commitment to superior customer service and quality, unparalleled selection and long-term relationships make Jack Dempsey the premiere supplier of embroidery art.
We want to hear from you! Jack Dempsey Needle Art is always looking for ways to improve our products and service. Please use the “contact us” link on the lower left corner of all web pages.
Made in the USA
All our products are crafted in the U.S.A.
If you are a retail store interested in carrying the Jack Dempsey Needle Art product line, please follow these instructions.
- Download the customer information sheet: Customer Info Form
- Fill out this form and fax or mail to us, along with a copy of your business resale license.
- Once your business is approved, you will receive a catalog and price sheet.
- A home based retail business must have a fully established display area and customer access.
- The home based business must provide: (1) Photograph of store interior/exterior with signage; (2) Copy of most recent sales tax return.
Jack Dempsey display racks will help you display our products with maximum impact and minimum hassle.